Rough day on the Revolution front

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Feb 21 03:13:02 EST 2003

Hey Guys,

My AltArchive plugin does not auto save every XX minutes. It's used to
create incremental backups. The SmartSave plugin from Frederic Rinaldi is:

"A plugin stack which brings you an elegant autosave feature for stacks and
their substacks on choosen time interval."

It can be found at:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/frederic.rinaldi/

best,

Chipp