Ken's recent bad day.

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Feb 20 11:44:00 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

I'm busy with OenoLog conversion and only scanning the List.  I
trashed your message before responding.

FWIW, on Mac OS 9.2 & Rev 1.5A7, I can fairly consistently crash
RunRev or create an indefinite hang via the Application Overview.
All I need do is to attempt to show the controls of a card other than
the current card while working on OenoLog (40+ cards, 400-500
images).  Sometimes I can get to the controls of one or two cards
before crashing; sometimes it happens on the very first card I select
in AO.  Sometimes it's a total crash: nothing responds to the mouse;
sometimes I can get the Finder by clicking on the menu bar, and then

I have not reported this because (a) I am waiting to see whether it
is fixed in v2.5 and (b) I can work around the problem by making a
card the current card before trying to access its controls via the AO.

And "Quit" from any RunRev menu I've tried here is perceptually instantaneous.
--
Rob Cozens
<http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm>

Vive R Revolution!