Properties Issue? - RESOLVED

Nicholas Feasey nfeasey at utpress.utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 16 16:27:01 EST 2003

Hmm?

I just wanted to let everyone know that a re-installation of Revolution
fixed the issue in which the Properties/Colours windows would NOT come
up anymore within my application.

Now, perhaps I turned something on/off by mistake - I have no idea - or
by upgrading to Mac OS X 10.2.4 actually caused the issue?  I only know
that this actually fixed the issue.

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this?