testing the waters

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Mon Feb 10 04:21:01 EST 2003

Bradley Borch wrote:

> 1) Can rev serve as a replacement for Director?

iShell is imho eaysier to learn, its faster to do MM project, cheaper
and with a much better support than Director. If you are not working
with DIR since a lot of time, than I would say have a closer look at it
until Richard starts...
I think Troy is the expert for that, if he is reading the list at the
moment...

On Donnerstag, Februar 6, 2003, at 11:56  Uhr, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I've been roasted for this before here, but the offer still stands:  If
> someone will put up enough to pay my bills for two months I'll build an
> iShell-like tool using Rev.

I cant believe that its possible in 2 month, but dont worry: I have
noticed that for the future!!!;)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539