That oleer printing problem again

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Mon Feb 10 01:42:01 EST 2003

kevin an orrhers: btw dis You guys regonize at all my reply to private an here list, that ie. I have still that werid printing problem wich pints many pages and only few lines per page when You asked me to tell if I have still that problem.

I replied but nothing replies after that.

Did you notified that pinting problems to RR 2.0? I have tested that printin in 2.0 pe beta and yep same problem remains: many pages and few liens per page when I tried to pint text field.

I send private email to Kevin about that too.

EsaK