My 2 bits on pre-beta

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Feb 7 15:06:02 EST 2003

My 2-more-bits on the pre-beta: bring back the tree-view in the
Application overview!

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 03:47  PM, Jim Witte wrote:
>  I like InterfaceBuilder.. (being able to import Nibs would be great
> too, but that might be too much to ask, unless someone can put me in
> touch with the nib file format..)

Nib files (user interface archives on OS X) are a directory bundle with
textual property list and archived objects. A Cocoa application would
be required to unarchive the objects in the nib and make them into
something Rev could use. Translating a nib file into something Rev
could use would be very difficult.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com