Cost to update Rev 2.0 to Rev 2.5

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Feb 2 11:26:01 EST 2003

You get a YEAR of free upgrade so if you get 2.5 depends on the time it
comes out, and the time you bought your update.
Anyone who bought a license since November 2001 gets the Update to 2.0.
This is a special rule, due to the fact that it ships later then
anounced.
You can buy a renewal license after your Year runs out (the renewal is
cheaper then the new license).

view also :
http://runrev.com/revolution/info/moreinformation/faq.html

and
http://secure.runrev.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/
merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RROS&Category_Code=sbe