Pre-Beta for 2.0 for Mac OS

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sat Feb 1 14:42:01 EST 2003

Hi,

For those of your who are particularly adventurous (and we recommend this
for more advanced users only at this stage) you can now download a pre-Beta
for Mac OS X (and a partial build for Mac OS 9) of 2.0 from:

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/previews/

Windows and Linux will follow sometime tomorrow - we have the links up but
they don't work until we finish building, and it being Saturday night, some
people have gone home ;-)

Please read all the instructions.  We'll be doing regular updates to this
from now until release, this is the first publicly available snapshot.
Again, if you don't consider yourself on the cutting edge, you may want to
hold off a bit longer.

Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.