Transparency confusion

Ops ops at myesa.com
Sun Dec 28 11:49:30 EST 2003

Firstly [OT], this is the absolute best mailing-list/user group I have ever
encountered, thanks to competent, responsive, and kind individuals that
participate.

Secondly, thank you for all the fine suggestions, I shall experiment...DID I
HEAR of a new feature coming out (or is it already here?) of "transparent
windows", and would this apply to my "scrolling text" application? THANKS
AGAIN ALL!!