[ANN] CLIPSExamples 1.0 - a RevCLIPS demo app

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 11:51:19 EST 2003

On Friday, December 26, 2003, at 12:25  AM, Alex Rice wrote:

> So there is actually not much to CLIPSExamples; and if you want to
> start right away learning CLIPS open up the .clp files in the
> examples/ directory. They are the text (source) for the programs in
> the popup menu there in CLIPSExamples.

If I add my own ".clp" documents to the example folder will they run in
CLIPSExamples?

I have the ClIPS User Guide (usrguide.pdf). They recommend it for a
good starting point for people that have no experience with expert
systems. I also downloaded the "Beginning Programmers Guide". I noticed
that the ClIPS User Guide starts you out at the very beginning learning
basic syntax.

Mark