code snippet database

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Dec 24 12:18:36 EST 2003

Actually, there's a wonderful one by Hugh Senior called "Scripter's
Scrapbook", which you can get at:

http://www.flexiblelearning.com/xtalk.htm

Click on the "ScriptersScrapbook" link.

And as we speak, Hugh and I are working to make this tool 500% better
than its current implementation (including things like categorization,
attaching files, etc.), so it would be a good investment of time to
download the current version...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com