Seminar Update

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Wed Dec 24 08:11:50 EST 2003

Hello!

Just a quick update on the MacWorld SF seminar. Since we posted the
announcement yesterday we received lot a of interest and requests for
an additional topic to cover CGI development using Revolution. As a
result of the interest in this subject we've decided to change the
seminar schedule very slightly.

Friday 1pm-2.30pm
"Introduction to using Revolution as a Common Gateway Interface"
Jacqueline Landman Gay, HyperActive Software

"Common Gateway Interfaces (CGIs) allow communication between a web
server and a developer's custom software. Revolution is an excellent
way to implement CGIs while using the skills you already have, the
stacks you have already written, and the programming language you
already know. This session will provide a basic introduction as we walk
through the creation and installation of a simple CGI from start to
finish. "

This replaces the previous topic "Converting HyperCard stacks to
Revolution" which was running at the same time.

Don't forget that tickets are selling fast so please take advantage of
one of our excellent special offers soon!

Best,

Rod

Dr Rod McCall                              www.runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Ltd
91 Hanover Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DJ
t: +44 (0)131 718 4333 f: +44 (0) 131 718 4334
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools

All incoming emails are subject to virus and spam checking, this may
delay receipt and any response.