Splash Screen closing

Ray Bennett smilingeyes at mac.com
Tue Dec 23 08:29:05 EST 2003

If you set the "destroystack" and "destroywindow" properties of your
splash screen to TRUE, you can use "close stack myStack" instead of
delete stack.  I _think_ it accomplishes the same thing -doesn't it?

You can use the message box to set these properties for your splash
screen
    set the destroystack of mySplashScreen to TRUE; set the
destroywindow of mySplashScreen to TRUE

Delete just scares me because if for some silly reason you execute it
on a substack - poof!