Find fonts

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 23 02:35:22 EST 2003

Alex Rice wrote:

> In the worst case Lucida Grande is hard-coded in Revolution as the OS X
> default font. Then I don't know what you could do.

You should be able to override any default settings by setting the textFont
of your stack to "0" or any other string that does not match the name of a
currently installed font.  In such cases the engine should then use the
system's default font.  If it doesn't it should be corrected.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation