Shrinking an image to a button icon

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Tue Dec 23 06:13:48 EST 2003

Oooohhhh... Thanks, Jacque... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139