Visible Image

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Dec 20 20:32:31 EST 2003

I tried Importing As Control into the card.  Then I tried creating an Image
object and Importing as Control into that but it didn't seem to work.  I
first tried to import a pict.  Rev told me that the pict format was not
x-platform and to try a png.  So I did that with no luck, then I tried to
Import As Control with a jpeg.  Still no luck... Jim