Group Button not responding to Pointer Tool

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 23 00:27:57 EST 2003

That did it.

Three comments (well two and a question)

One: Using 4W Props it said that cantSelect is True.
Two: Changed it in 4w Props and it now works. I love that tool - Thank
you....

Three: How did it get set in the first place? I mean where was it set?
How could I accidentally do it?  I did not see a cantSelect property in
the regular property inspector??? (OK thats four)

Richard, Thanks a lot.

Tom