FAQ for getting a project ready for x-platform release?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Tue Dec 23 00:22:25 EST 2003

I'm wondering if there's any single repository for all the details of
getting a project ready to release on Windows, OSX, and MacOS?  Things
like icons, installers, compatible fonts, inclusion of fonts, etc.  It
seems like it would make for a very nice resource if one doesn't exist.
  I've got a couple of projects about ready to distribute/share, but
there's so much detail work at the end of the trip, and it seems like
it would be mostly the same for everyone in the same position.

Thanks
Mark