Si no necesita "Q", SDB lo hace!

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 22:35:59 EST 2003

on Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:12:21 -0700

<http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm>

>Esta actualización incluye la primera
>versión de la versión Cliente/servidor
>de la Base de Datos Binaria Serendipity (SDB),
>así como de la biblioteca de
>comunicación interprocesos, libIPC, del >grupo
"revolution_ipc", para toda la
>comunidad de Revolution.

[snip]

I'm curious Rob,

Did you use Serendipity to translate all the
announcements in different languages?

I'm interested in learning to manage Databases.
In the web there are pages dedicated to teach
the basic commands in sql queries.

How difficult is to learn to use Serendipity?
What minimal configuration did I need to use this
Client-Server data base?
Will you create a new mail list to support the users
of Serendipity?

>¡Descárguela y disfrute!

Thanks a lot for making your work available to
every user in this list!

Alejandro Tejada

P.D.  What does means the phrase from John Donne that
you put after each of your e-mails?

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/