Newbie Questions from a ToolBook Developer

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 22 08:25:05 EST 2003

OH and the most important thing I left out is:
This is the best list I have ever been apart of !!! The people are
helpful and suggestive and just generally good people. If you have
problems come here and you WILL find an answer or a direction to look
in.

Everyone here has helped me with my transition to REV. Even when it was
quite obvious that I didn't read the docs and was being very lazy about
it. I hope to give back to this community what was given to me.

Cheers,

Tom