Standalone clipping Stack height on 800 X 600 display?

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 22 08:11:58 EST 2003

YES I brought this up about a month ago and was given great suggestion
but no solutions, BUT the bottom line is there are some strange things
going on when the user changes screen size during the running of the
app that are different than if the screen size was set before the
running of the app. I adjusted my stack at preOpenStack and made extra
space at top and bottom for the cut off issue. BUT now on XP machines I
have extra space showing from the desktop at top and bottom.
FWIW
TOM