OODB/Valentina-Revolution

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 13:39:20 EST 2003

On Sunday, December 21, 2003, at 10:24  AM, Chuck Pelto wrote:

> I guess, by the silence from my earlier post (see above), that the
> likelihood of doing what I propose in the Revolution-Valentina
> environment is rather slim?
>
> Or maybe I'm just not explaining it correctly?
>
> What is the relationship between Valentina and Revolution in the first
> place? How do they interact? Has anyone done a relational-database
> using Revolution-Valentina?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuck

Valentina is a relational-database. If you use Revolution as the front
end you can use other kinds of development applications, (Director,
Realbasic, VB, C++, Java) to access the same Valentina database created
with your Rev standalone. There's even a Shockwave way to access a
Valentina database if you want that.

Mark