Manuals - when available?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 10:08:13 EST 2003

Actually they did--and said they are still working on them.  Haven't
heard anything further since but if no news in a month or so, I'll have
to contact Heather again because I will be moving and don't want the
manuals to go to the wrong address.

Heather:  If you are reading this, any word on the manuals yet?

Marian