toggle development menubar?

Rodney Tamblyn rodneyta at telpacific.com.au
Wed Dec 17 20:43:03 EST 2003

I'm developing an application, under OSX, which uses a custom menubar.

Can anyone tell me a simple way to toggle menubar display between a
custom menubar and Revolution's development menus?  It's easy enough to
change to the custom menus, but not so obvious how to change back.

I think it would be good if the the Revolution Suspend Development
Environment option could be called from scripts, so one could write a
handler to suspend development and turn on a custom menubar and visa
versa.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks very much.

--
Rodney Tamblyn
44 Melville Street