Christmas stocking stuffer ideas?

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Fri Dec 19 16:26:13 EST 2003

Dar,
I have a couple of free Rev-built applications available at:
http://www.shopperturnpike.com/usefulsoftware/
The one that might be of the most general interest for older kids and
adults would be "ClipLinkViewer", since so many seem to have digital
cameras these days, and many of those cameras now support taking video
clips.
Also at the same location are some older applications (Mac OS 9 or
"classic" in Mac OS X only) which I built with SuperCard a number of
years ago.  Feel free to include whatever you might feel is
appropriate.  -Goes for anyone else as well.

-Kurt

D.S. wrote:

"I am considering putting custom CDs in Christmas stockings this year.
Maybe they can be handy if there is not too much chocolate smeared over
them.  Being a cheap old buzzard, I'm looking for free programs made
with Revolution...."