Remembering Build Properties

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Dec 15 22:32:08 EST 2003

On Dec 15, 2003, at 8:26 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:
> I haven't found this at all. I use "Save Distribution as.." to keep a
> copy of the settings for each project and just open the right config
> file when it is time to build. The only problem is that sometimes the
> DB window shrinks after loading a config file, so I can't see the
> buttons at the bottom. In this case, open the Message Box, make sure
> the DB is the current stack and type "set the height of this window to
> 390".

Sarah, I'm glad it hasn't affected you adversely.

But it is a fact that the distribution builder does not separate it's
GUI from it's build settings. After you upgrade Runrev you will be
working with old copies of the distribution builder- the ones yo did
Save As with. That in itself is enough reason for me to steer clear of
it.

Also there have been bugzilla bugs about Distribution Builder not
saving some settings.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>