Calendar and notes app

katir at hindu.org katir at hindu.org
Mon Dec 15 00:03:48 EST 2003

In this particular case they all are using Macs. However, iCal won't let multiple users modify the same calendar. I want all of the secretaries to be able to schedule the rooms.

I also don't think iCal can do the notes that I'm thinking of.

Bill Vlahos
Okay, let me try to rephraze that rule: system and rev (official) dialogs return content in it but the button clicks or error in the result.

Well, choosing "Cancel" in a system dialog box would return dialogData...feedback on user selection is consider "error data" but "Cancel" is passed to "the result," not "it"  for "answer printer"

So, if there is a "general rule" its not that which you propose.
It would be good to now what it is...