Calendar and notes app

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Dec 13 18:36:44 EST 2003

On 12/13/03 12:23 PM, "Bill Vlahos" <bvlahos at mac.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for an application for a small group of secretaries to use
> to do 2 things. The results of their work should be ultimately updated
> to a web page for others to view but they would have a more interactive
> interface to it. I'm thinking client-server type of interaction.
>
> 1. A communal note field. This would be used to update notes for the
> day including who is out sick, on travel, etc.
>
> 2. Scheduling of a small number of conference rooms (i.e. 4) as
> resources

Are the folks who need this system on Mac machines?  If so, perhaps iCal
could be an option.  It's supposed to allow web-based syncing of
dates/events and I would expect there to be some way to manage notes.  This
may be an option assuming you don't want to create something yourself.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design