Your Software

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Dec 11 12:46:53 EST 2003

On Dec 9, 2003, at 8:25 AM, Rod McCall wrote:

> Firstly thanks to everyone who sent me information on the software
> they are developing. This is the final call (if you like) for this
> year and I would be grateful if anyone who has an application in
> development could complete the short summary below and send it back to
> me in the next 24 hours, you can still send information in after that
> point but it's too late for the current year.

Well, this may be too simple for you, and possibly out of the box in
terms of content; but then again, simple may be useful for a certain
crowd that could be "scared off" by super complexity... just finished
two days ago. And it could be a good hook for the giant population of
Indian software engineers.  We get demo multi-media CD's every month or
so for review  from India and these people are really top notch and
would love Revolution. But all they know is  Microsoft and Macromedia.

> Application Name:
Dancing with Siva, Youth Course
> Version:1.
> Availablility: Now
Now
> Publisher:
Himalayan Academy Publications
http://www.himalayanacademy.com/books/dws_youth/
studyhall at hindu.org
> Platforms:
Mac OS X, Mac PPC, Mac 68K, Windows, Linux
> OS X Native?: Yes/No
Not sure what you mean, but yes, built on OS XC
> Demo available:
Final is up
> Price:
Free
> Description (30 words or less)

This is a simple slide show style parent or teacher resource for
teaching the basics of Hinduism with beautiful artwork, and search
capabilities.

> Thanks to everyone for their help so far.
>
> Best,
>
> Rod

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications