OT: Convert WMA to AIFF or MP3

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Dec 10 21:32:16 EST 2003

Bob, thanks, great it works..

this is a small "quantum" leap forward in ease of voice audio
recording. The Olumpus DM20 digital voice recorder is , 1.5 inches wide
by about 3.5 inches tall and less than half inch thick. Records great
quality audio/voice. Take it home, drop into it's little USB dock, file
auto transfers to hard drive and pops up on desktop, drag and drop on
Audion and we've got a high quality aiff file from a recording session
with hardware that fits in the palm of your hand...