DB default colors

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 9 20:46:38 EST 2003

On 12/9/03 5:48 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

>>>I have a stack that has a backpattern set. No matter what the state of
>>>the checkbox "Apply default colors", the backpattern is removed after
>>>the standalone is built. Has anyone got this to work?
>>
>>What happens if you force set the backPattern by script in the
>>standalone in
>>during preOpenStack or wherever makes sense?
>>

> Are you importing the patterns? The DB doesn't mess with backpatterns so
> it's likely another issue.

The backpattern is set to the ID of a hidden, imported image. It
displays okay in Rev's IDE. Compiling with the MC IDE works to make
standalones for all platforms. I tried creating a Rev distribution using
both Windows and Mac OS X and in both platforms the backpattern was removed.

> Even if colors were applied they wouldn't
> override the backpattern.

Something in the DB removed it, since the MC standalone maker worked. It
didn't matter whether the default colors checkbox was on or off, I
always got the system backcolor in the standalone and no pattern. This
would be a good thing to double-check in your new DB.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com