Ugly Rumours.......

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 9 09:41:31 EST 2003

GODS I hope you are just kidding with me. I never actually said
anything about you or your software. I am new to revolution and
something about the way that "I" installed yours and others plugins
made my version of REV stop acting in a way I wanted it to. SO, my
question (not rumor) was "Could one of these have caused it?" I was
told that this was most unlikely and I believed it. That's it. That's
as far as I went with it.
Since i am new and could not find where the 'load revTools' was
happening I asked some questions. I don't believe I attacked anyone and
I don't believe I attacked you. I don't believe I spread any rumors. I
do believe I am less than one month using rev and full of questions
trying to relate it to SuperCard where I have some experience. And yes
I broke SC the first week I owned it.
In fact I some how changed an internal dialog box in SC that stayed
that way on my system through about four updates of SC. Such is the
nature of some newbies.
I actually have fixed the plugin problem I had in rev by putting my own
script in the AltPlugin that I am using to re-open revTools and
position it where i want it - and I decided to have that code arrange
the rest of the work environment the way I like to work with it.
Richmond, read the posts again from me and you will see what I was
asking and what the responses to my questions were.