Number of controls bug? + Utility to record scripts

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Dec 9 05:16:09 EST 2003

 From a little fiddling here, it looks like groups are just counted once
each as their own "controls". So if I create two groups with 3 controls
in each, I get 3 + 3 + 2 = 8 controls. Furthermore, if you group two
groups together, the super-group gets counted additionally. In your
example, it seems like the answer would be 7 (and I actually get that
here)- I'm assuming you have a nested group or something not listed in
the email.

The "group n" seems like a bug, that just is equivalent to leaving off
the "group" qualifier altgether.

- Brian