Metacard support

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 09:34:41 EST 2003

JB wrote:

>Well, I'm not sure... depends on what you mean by
>"customizable"...
>I'm afraid that too many degrees of freedom in
>customisation might lead to totally non-consistent
>interfaces. Just consider the incredible number of
>ugly webpages on the net, the incredible number of
>non-consistent (often impossible to use) interfaces
in
>websites and online flash movies...

[snip]

Actually that message were supposed to go to
the MetaCard list. Looks like I have to
put apart the direction of every Revolution
mail list. (Actually 3 mailing list)

>Well, as long as end users only design crap
>interface for their own IDE, it's not a too big
>problem (although it might affect their productivity
>by several orders of magnitude)...

>But their choices might extend to apps for clients,
>or stuff they put online for others to download...

What do you think of the interfaces that Kai
Krausse and his team created for their MetaCreations
line of softwares?

>I have the feeling that switchable (on/off) parts
>of the interface (palettes, etc) might be a better
>option...AFAIR this option of switchable options has
>been already discussed last summer on the MC list...

Have someone presented a working model to test?

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/