Rev 1.1 apps launching Classic on OS X 10.3

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 05:22:36 EST 2003

With a bit of work (otherwise known as cheating), I've got Rev 1.1.1
standalones to work in Panther.

I opened up an existing OS X app package, replaced the icon and app
files with mine, then manually edited the Info.plist and
InfoPlist.strings to point towards the correct new filenames.

A bit of a long-winded process but it works.  If other people would
find it useful I can put up a zipped copy of the .app with basic
instructions on what to change in the files.

Ian Wood
Panoramic photography, from web to billboard, sunrise to moonrise
http://www.azurevision.co.uk