Database Query Builder

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 06:13:33 EST 2003

--- "tkuypers at pandora.be" <tkuypers at pandora.be> wrote:
> Jan,
>
> It's not working, I don't think I understand how to
> use this... :(
> When I setup a databse-connection and use
>   put revQueryLongName(cREVDatabaseQuery["dbhost"])
> into msg
> I don't get anything...
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Ton

Hi Ton,

Maybe the following is a better example. Suppose you
have a query named "MyFirstQuery".
--
  put revQueryLongName("MyFirstQuery") into \
      tQueryObject

For a list of all your query objects, use the
undocumented function 'revQueryObjects'

So if you only want a quick way to change the host for
all your queries, you can do something like :
--
  put <_the_new_host_> into tNewHost
  put revQueryObjects() into tQueryObjects

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====