Drag n Drop Objects in Flash vs. Rev

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 4 11:25:46 EST 2003

On 12/4/03 8:11 AM, Jim Hurley wrote:

> Jacque,
>
> Is there a way to simulate:
>
>   Repeat until the mouseClick
>
> without monopolizing the CPU?
>
> This repeat loop is useful when you want the user to be able to click
> the mouse to stop or interrupt screen activity.

Scott Rossi gave a good example. But I'll just add that I'm not immune
myself to the convenience of the repeat loop. There are times when I
know it is inefficient but I decide to take the trade-off anyway for the
sake of convenience. But I usually indulge only for stacks I write for
my own use. I use the "approved" method for anything that is shipping.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com