Drag n Drop Objects in Flash vs. Rev

Roman Opendak ropendak at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 12:00:58 EST 2003

> > >This loop uses 100% of the CPU time,

I know what is meant here: Metacard and RunRev are lower level than HC.
in Windows this shows when you try to switch between apps while inside that
kind of loop. The window is not invalidated, and the runtime is just not
made to encapsulate the script and listen for its own events. So, it's worth
it to use the other handler.