Rev 1.1 apps launching Classic on OS X 10.3
alex at mindlube.com
Wed Dec 3 03:34:02 EST 2003
On Dec 3, 2003, at 12:53 AM, Ian Wood wrote:
> You can find one at www.azurevision.co.uk/qtvr2mov/ scroll down to
> beta 1.0.6 and this is the one that does it.
Hmm. this is not good. Here are some more data points if anyone can
figure this out.
- qtvr2mov_demo_1_0_6_ launches OK on OS 10.2, with Classic installed.
But Classic apparently does not need to be running.
- qtvr2mov_demo_1_0_6_ does not launch at all on OS 10.3, *without*
- This is a "PowerPC PEF executable" file.
- OS 10.3 can run other PowerPC PEF executable files OK, like Transmit
the FTP app.
- The PEFViewer that comes with OS 10.3 dev tools doesn't report
anything wrong with qtvr2mov_demo_1_0_6_
Q- When building with 1.1.1, what are the Build platforms available and
what did you select that produced this standalone? (I don't have a copy
of 1.1.1 anymore) I can't remember when Mach-O output was enabled in
Rev, but that's preferable because it's OS X only and therefore
shouldn't try to launch classic, ever.
Q- Can anyone test this file with OS 10.3, *with* Classic installed? or
OS 10.2, without Classic installed?
Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
what a waste of thumbs that are opposable
to make machines that are disposable -Ani DiFranco
More information about the Use-livecode