revTools at startUp - again?

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 2 23:22:13 EST 2003

Chipp, I installed a Green revTool plugin in my plugins folder from the
REV site and didn't like it so I took it out, however the other plugin
must have written a code that hid the REV revTool and after I deleted
it I now don't know what code was altered. I just want to track it down
and fix it.
The Blue tool bar is cool and I like the archive save. However it would
load under the top tool bar of REV so I changed the position that 'it'
opens to which occurs just fine. Now if I can find the code that was
changed from the green plugin. I don't think it was the Blue tool bar
that caused my problem but the green one. You know the one that works
in either horizontal or vertical bars as separate plugins.

Can I put a on preopenstack with open revTools at Loc,Loc any where in
the REV Application since I can't get into the main REV stack??

Thanks

Tom