Find and Replace

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 21:08:54 EST 2003

Can anyone shed any light on the "Find and Replace..." feature in Revolution?
I open a stack, and then press command-F. Up comes "Find and Replace." I type
in a word to search for, and make sure only "Field Text" is checked. The
results of the search are baffling -- I get the same card listed over and over.
And then when I double-click on a line, instead of being led to that card, the
script for the field where that text is found opens. Why would I want see the
script for the field where that word exists? It seems completely illogical to
me -- but maybe I'm missing something.

Then if instead of searching "This Stack" I choose "Stacks in a Folder" and
then choose a folder, I get a bunch of error messages and then the computer
freezes and I have to force-quit Revolution.

I'm using MacOS 9. Are others experiencing similar issues with Find and
Replace?

Thanks
Fred Moyer