HyperCard and Revolution stacks

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 31 14:37:01 EDT 2003

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 12:16  PM, Dale Pond wrote:

> Mark, if you have the roulette thingie figured out why not use it to
> get yourself some more play time?

One person with a system that works without cheating would get noticed.
After being noticed with something that works I would be asked to
leave. It takes ten hours to play 300 spins at a Roulette table. Unless
I were using large amounts to gamble with it would not be worth the
time. If I did I would get noticed. I could build a AI version for
internet gambling that gives best chance predictions for real-time
internet gamblers. I don't trust any of the internet Roulette games. It
to easy to cheat the player and there is no regulations against
cheating. So my goal is to open the eyes of the average gambler. That
will produce millions of gamblers that will use the trick.

You will just have to wait for the AI version. I will not cover ground
that has already proven to be a waist of my time. In other words I will
not discuss this until the AI version is finished.

Mark