HyperCard and Revolution stacks

Dale Pond dalesvp at qwest.net
Sun Aug 31 06:46:00 EDT 2003

miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:

> I'll side with Dan on this one. I checked Dale's site. I see many
> Hypercard freebies, but not even 1 Rev freebie. Seeing how this is the
> Revolution list, I think a post to the Rev list that directs one to
> Revolution products that are all for purchase should be clearly marked
> as an advertisement.
> miscdas

Yah, simply haven't gotten around to it. Everyone knows simple HC stacks
can easily be opened into Revolution. So why not do that? (This might
not work if you are running an Intel platform.) Some of the posted HC
freebies are copyrighted shareware/freeware from other sources. I do not
feel it is legitimate for me to convert then redistribute some one
else's property. Though I see no reason why an end user could not
convert them for their own use. I will be posting the conversions of my
own freebie stacks (Mac only for the time being).

--
Life, Light, Love and Laughter,
Dale Pond