HyperCard and Revolution stacks

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Sun Aug 31 03:39:02 EDT 2003

I'll side with Dan on this one. I checked Dale's site. I see many Hypercard
freebies, but not even 1 Rev freebie. Seeing how this is the Revolution
list, I think a post to the Rev list that directs one to Revolution products
that are all for purchase should be clearly marked as an advertisement.

miscdas