New to Revolution

Troy troy at healthwealthintl.com
Sat Aug 30 23:55:39 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm new to Revolution, but I am a professional Windows developer with
about 10 years of experience mostly in VC++ and VB.  I have a couple of
questions I was hoping someone could answer:

1)       Is it possible to access the Windows API (and the equivalent on
other O/S's) from within Revolution?
2)       As part of an application we're trying to develop, we would
need a text field with word processor-like features.  By this I mean:
a.       Changing font size/type/color/bold/italic/underline of a word
or words (without changing the entire field)
b.       Being able to insert an image right into the text field
c.       Adding a table
d.       Having a bulleted list of items (numbered and un-numbered)
e.       Setting the alignment (left/center/right/justify) for a
paragraph independent of the other paragraphs
f.         Highlighting text

I'm just trying to find out if this is possible, first of all, and if
someone could possibly point me in the direction of what to look for in
the Revolution documentation.

Thank you