[ANN] Democratic Revolution Updated

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 21:59:01 EDT 2003

On Saturday, August 30, 2003, at 07:45  PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> I've had to fix a couple of things on the server side and this has
> meant
> that votes and feature requests to date have been lost. I've changed
> the
> design so this won't happen again.

That's good because I clicked on that vote button several times before
I realized that it was all counting. I think you need to add an answer
Vote again: "Yes" or "No" if you vote more than once. I didn't want to
vote so many times for offsetAll() so I added several for the other
thing to make it equal.

Mark