Now What??? Where's my rev license?

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Aug 28 12:06:01 EDT 2003

On Donnerstag, Aug 28, 2003, at 06:01 Europe/Vienna, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 09:42 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
>
>> just bought 199 studio version, now what, the home page just gave me
>> a thank you for your transaction and stoped!!! Where do I get my
>> license? Is this really ugly...
>
> Well, first check your mail.
>
> If it is not there, send Heather a note.  She is very, very good at
> solving these problems.  If you're are worried about being double
> charged or not getting it done before the cut off, mention that, too.

Andre
buenas noches y espera hasta manana, que Heather se levanta...

Heather works very fast, but must sleep some times too...;)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539