revolution 1.1.1 download availability

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 09:12:01 EDT 2003

--- revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com wrote:

> I wanted to download copies of all Rev1.1.1
> installs, for all the different OSs, and write them
> to cd.
>
> [snip]
>
> Does anyone have a solution for this scenario?
>
> Regards
> Bernard

Hi Bernard,

I recently downloaded them all myself, based on
information extracted from the distribution builder.
Steer your browser to :
<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/engines11/>
The UNIX subdirectory contains the complete
UNIX-distributions ; the .gz files are the engines per
platform.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====