On line stores

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Wed Aug 27 13:03:02 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 11:16  AM, John Tenny wrote:

> Anyone marketing through one of the on-line stores? If so, any
> recommendations or pitfalls?
> I'm particularly interested in the education market, K-12 and college.

Are you asking about marketing, or just ecommerce solutions?

I have a shareware product for Mac OS X and I sell licenses via paypal
and esellerate. Both are good; some people prefer pay pal, or prefer
NOT to use paypal, so esellerate is a good backup. But neither of them
provides any marketing persay.

There is a guy who posts a lot on the realbasic list who does
international software marketing and distribution, and is apparently
really good at it. Forgot his company name.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
http://ARCplanning.com