how to stop execution

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Aug 27 13:02:00 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 09:36 AM, Steve Gehlbach wrote:

> RR seems to always be running my code, I don't see a way to stop
> execution, while developing.  Anyone know a way to do this?

You got some good advice on blocking this immediate situation.

I wonder what folks do in general concerning this kind of thing.  What
styles do folks use?

Do you check for the environment or the tool or both in certain
handlers?  How do you make a stack act like it was just loaded?  Does
the IDE help in this?

Related to this for standalone projects is finding libraries and
externals.

Dar Scott